Participating, rules in short
- Only one stamp per bar. No exceptions.
- Order of achieving the badges is A, C, L and finally T. You must have A before doing C, C before L and L before T. The previous badges must be presented before receiving the next one. No exceptions here, either.
- Use cash. Cash is king.
- Start time is found on your ticket. You can't start before, but you can start after your allocated time up to 1900 hours when the start closes.
- You have up to 2359 hours to reach the final party place. The badge distribution closes at 23:59 and there is a long queue - come early and start queuing preferably before 23:30.
Badge achievement limits
One (1) stamp is gained for each and every offering (drink) in the restaurant, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic.
Each bar may have an 'appro-drink', a cheaper and faster drink (usually a shot) for moving along quickly.
One stamp per bar; but no limit on shots per bar, though.
- Problems? Call +358 40 539 9991
- Email email@example.com
- IRCnet #limeksenappro